The 2nd European Set Theory Meeting in honor of Ronald Jensen took place at the Mathematical Research and Conference Center, Bedlewo, Poland July 5-10 2009.
The scientific program can be found here.
The list of accepted posters can be see here.
Below are the available slides from invited talks:
- Descriptive set theory and dimension, Taras Banakh
- Covering reals by translations of a compact set, Tomek Bartoszynski
- Combinatorial principles, James Cummings
- The isomorphism problem, Mirna Dzamonja
- The descriptive set theory of orbit equivalence, Inessa Epstein
- The outer model program and quasi lower bounds, Sy Friedman
- Convergence and character spectra of compact spaces, Istvan Juhasz
- Singular cardinals in the 20th century, Menachem Kojman
- Rudimentary recursion and provident sets, Adrian Mathias
- Aronszajn trees and failure of SCH, Itay Neeman
- Universally Baire operations, Janusz Pawlikowski
- Cofinal types of ultafilters, Dilip Raghavan
- The core model induction, Grigor Sargsyan
- More mice, John Steel
- Classifying structures belonging to H(\omega_2): recent contributions, Stevo Todorcevic
- Equivalence relations generated by profinite actions, Todor Tsankov
- The Jensen indiscernibles lemma: a brief history, Philip Welch
- The search for the ultimate enlargement of L, Hugh Woodin
- Products of finite sets with submeasures, Jindra Zapletal