The following mathematicians have been invited to give mini-courses:
The invited speakers for this year are:
* David Chodounsky (Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic),
* Aleksandra Kwiatkowska (UCLA),
* Philipp Luecke (University of Bonn),
* Nam Trang (Carnegie Mellon),
* Konstantinos Tyros (University of Toronto).
The aims of the “Young Set Theory Workshops” are to bring together young researchers in the domain of set theory and give them the opportunity to learn from each other and from experts in a friendly environment. A long-term objective of this series of workshops is to create and maintain a network of young set theorists and senior researchers, so as to establish working contacts and help disseminate knowledge in the field.
The conference lectures will begin on May 12 in the morning and end May 16 in the afternoon. We expect that the participants arrive on May 11.
The registration will begin early 2014.