The 10th Young Set Theory Workshop will take place July 10-14, 2017 in Edinburgh.
The deadline for applications is March 30. Please see the conference website for more information about the registration.
The aims of the workshop are to:
- bring together young researchers working in pure and applied set theory
- give the participants the opportunity to learn from four experts in the field, who will give tutorials on current research and present new directions
- enhance the exchange of new ideas through discussion sessions
- build and maintain a network of young set theorists and senior researchers, so as to establish working contacts and help disseminate knowledge
- support local research by inviting established UK-based researchers
- highlight the UK as a major location for work in set theory to the next generation of researchers
Carolin Antos, Kurt Gödel Research Center
David Asperó, University of East Anglia
Mirna Džamonja, University of East Anglia
Silvia Steila, University of Bern
Thilo Weinert, Ben-Gurion-University of the Negev
Trevor Wilson, Miami University
The conference is organised by Andrew Brooke-Taylor, Stamatis Dimopoulos, Matteo Viale and Philip Welch.