Colloquium Logicum 2018
14-16 September 2018, Bayreuth, Germany
Submission deadline: May 16th, 2018
The Colloquium Logicum is organized every two years by the “Deutsche Vereinigung fuer Mathematische Logik und fuer Grundlagenforschung der Exakten Wissenschaften” (DVMLG). In 2018 the colloquium is jointly organized by the Chair of Philosophy 1 and the Chair for Theoretical Computer Science of the University of Bayreuth, Germany. The conference will cover the whole range of mathematical logic and the foundations of the exact sciences. In addition to all fields of mathematical logic, this includes the philosophy of the exact sciences, logic in philosophy, and logic in computer science and artificial intelligence.
* Isolde Adler (Leeds, England)
* Joerg Brendle (Kobe, Japan)
* Douglas Cenzer (Gainesville FL, U.S.A.)
* Laura Fontanella (Marseille, France)
* Benny Kimelfeld (Haifa, Israel)
* Yang Liu (Cambridge, England)
* Sara Negri (Helsinki, Finland)
* Charlotte Werndl (Salzburg, Austria)
In addition to the keynote talks, there will be a “PhD Colloquium” with invited presentations of excellent recent PhD graduates.
The programme committee invites the submission of abstracts for talks in all fields of research covered by the DVMLG: mathematical logic and the foundations of the exact sciences (including logic in philosophy, computer science and artificial intelligence).
Abstracts should have between 100 and 500 words and are to be submitted via the easychair submission page
The submission deadline is
* Wednesday, May 16th, 2018.
Authors will be notified about acceptance soon after that.
* A. Ciabattoni (Wien, Austria),
* V. Harizanov (Washington, U.S.A.),
* D. Klein (Bayreuth, Germany),
* D. Kuske (Ilmenau Germany),
* B. Loewe (Amsterdam, the Netherlands & Hamburg, Germany),
* W. Martens (Bayreuth, Germany),
* D. Macpherson (Leeds, U.K.),
* H. Mildenberger (Freiburg, Germany),
* O. Roy (chair, Bayreuth, Germany).
The Colloquium Logicum 2018 is generously funded by the Deutsche
Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG-grant LO 834/16-1).
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at