Final Call for Abstracts – COLLOQUIUM LOGICUM 2016
10-12 September 2016, Hamburg, Germany
Please note that there is only one week left until the deadline for submission of abstracts. If you want to give a talk at the LOGIC COLLOQUIUM 2016, please submit it as soon as possible via https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cl2016 .
Submission deadline: 20 June, 2016
The Colloquium Logicum is organized every two years by the “Deutsche Vereinigung für Mathematische Logik und für Grundlagenforschung der Exakten Wissenschaften” (DVMLG).
In 2016 the colloquium is organized by the group “Mathematical Logic and Interdisciplinary Applications of Logic” of the University of Hamburg, Germany.
The conference will cover the whole range of mathematical logic and the foundations of the exact sciences, in particular, logic in philosophy, computer science and artificial intelligence.
* Dana Bartosova (São Paulo, Brazil)
* Elisabeth Bouscaren (Paris, France)
* Ekaterina Fokina (Vienna, Austria)
* Laura Fontanella (Jerusalem, Israel)
* Philipp Hieronymi (Urbana-Champaign, IL, USA)
* Rosalie Iemhoff (Utrecht, the Netherlands)
* Gyesik Lee (Anseong, South Korea)
* Norbert Preining (JAIST, Nomi, Ishikawa, Japan)
* Szymon Torunczyk (Warsaw, Poland)
* Charlotte Werndl (Salzburg, Austria and London, UK)
In addition to the keynote talks, there will be a “PhD Colloquium” with invited presentations of excellent recent PhD graduates.
The programme committee invites the submission of abstracts for talks in all fields of research covered by the DVMLG: mathematical logic and the foundations of the exact sciences (including logic in philosophy, computer science and artificial intelligence).
Abstracts should have between 100 and 500 words and are to be submitted via the easychair submission page
The submission deadline is
* Monday, 20 June, 2016.
Authors will be notified about acceptance soon after that.
Additionally, registration for the conference is now open. Please go to http://www.math.uni-hamburg.de/spag/ml/CL2016/registration.html for more information on how to register and the registration form.
* Matthias Aschenbrenner (Los Angeles, USA)
* Arnold Beckmann (Swansea, USA)
* Manuel Bodirsky (Dresden, Germany)
* Martin Hils (Paris, France)
* Benedikt Löwe (Amsterdam, the Netherlands and Hamburg, Germany)
* Thomas Müller (Konstanz, Germany)
* Anca Muscholl (Bordeaux, France)
* Michael Rathjen (Leeds, UK)
* Olivier Roy (Bayreuth, Germany)
* Nicole Schweikardt (Berlin, Germany)
* Mariya Soskova (Sofia, Bulgaria)
* Martin Ziegler (Daejeon, South Korea)
The Colloquium Logicum 2016 is generously funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG-grant LO 834/14-1)
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.